Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 pushup challenge EPIC FAIL

I can't do it. I oh-so hate to admit defeat.. but I have to here. I have not been able to do 1 freaking military style push up yet.. I can do 40-50 against my bathroom counter, or the kitchen counter, or the washing machine.. but NONE on the floor. My wrists, elbows and shoulders hurt horribly when I try, and my back sags. No core strength sucks ass! I wish I knew what to do. Maybe planks? Work on my core? I don't know... all I know is that this sucks :/. I'm still going to do them against the counter, but thats not the whole point of this challenge and it doesn't help in my mind either.
Ok.. just had to whine for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, planks are one of the best exercises for core strength. Obviously crunches (regular and the ones where you twist-like left elbow toward right knee) will help strengthen abs/core. Back exercises would be good too, your back is doing a lot of work in a pushup. How about 'girly pushups'? (on your knees instead of toes)

    ReplyDelete